Western Environmental Testing Laboratory maintains certifications with the states of Nevada, California, Idaho and Wyoming under a number of different programs. In addition, we are on the approved vendor list for the Bureau of Reclamation.
WETLAB’s objective is always to produce the highest quality data while providing our clients with superior customer service. Our quality assurance program ensures that data is produced in an accurate, precise, legally defensible, timely and cost effective manner. Our Quality Assurance Plan provides the structure, policies and responsibility for the execution of quality assurance, quality control and quality assessment programs.
WETLAB’s unique weekly courier schedule allows for regular sample pick-up throughout the region. View our weekly schedule here.
Qualifications and Certifications
- Nevada Certifications – Sparks (2017-2018 Extension Letter)
- Nevada Certifications – Elko
- Nevada Certifications – Las Vegas
- Nevada Certifications – Clark County Building Development
- California Certifications – Sparks
- California Extension Letter – Sparks
- Idaho Certifications – Sparks
- Wyoming Certifications – Sparks
- Bureau of Reclamation Letter – Sparks